Through the years, I always find myself coming back to this all-purpose seasoning blend. I always at least triple the recipe. When I’m cooking something that needs a little more flavor, this is what I add!
Though I don’t make every.single.thing from scratch, I find that herb/spice blends are one of the easiest if you have access to cheap herbs/spices in the first place. My go-to source is still Winco even though I don’t live close to one. No one else’s prices compare, and their selection is really good as well.
Mix all the ingredients together and store in a jar.
1 T. salt
1 T. pepper
1 T. parsley
1 T. chili powder (mild)
1 t. paprika (mild)
1 t. cumin
1 t. onion powder
1 t. garlic powder
1/2 t. curry powder
All-Purpose Seasoning Suggestions
- Use as a dry rub for any kind of meat.
- Add flavor to scrambled eggs.
- Sprinkle on fries or potato wedges to add extra kick.
- Flavor steamed vegetables.
The possibilities are endless! It really is an all-purpose seasoning. 🙂 I use it most often for breakfast burritos. I like that I can sprinkle it on liberally since it doesn’t have a lot of salt in it.
My Favorite All-Purpose Seasoning Blend
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon chili powder mild
- 1 teaspoon paprika mild
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Mix all the spices together and store in a container.1 tablespoon salt, 1 tablespoon pepper, 1 tablespoon parsley, 1 tablespoon chili powder, 1 teaspoon paprika, 1 teaspoon cumin, 1 teaspoon onion powder, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon curry powder