Peach cobbler muffins are another summer recipe that I’m just getting around to sharing. I was lucky enough to purchase a big, delicious box of peaches. These muffins really capture the sweet/tart goodness of those fresh peaches.
Preheat the oven to 350 and prepare a muffin pan with liners or spray.
In a medium bowl, mix together well:
1/3 c. oil
1 c. sugar
1/3 c. water
1 t. vanilla
1 c. peeled, diced peaches
In another bowl, combine thoroughly:
1 t. baking soda
1/2 t. salt
1/4 t. baking powder
1/2 c. chopped pecans (Walnuts work too, but I think pecans are the perfect complement here.)
1 2/3 c. flour
Make a well in the dry ingredients and mix in the wet ingredients until just barely combined. Fill the muffin cups 2/3 of the way full. (Don’t be like me and end up with muffin tops just because I didn’t want to get out another pan.)
Bake the muffins at 350 for about 20 minutes. Peach cobbler muffins are delicious warm with a little butter. You can also reheat them for about 15 seconds later on. Yum!
Find more muffins and quick breads here.
Peach Cobbler Muffins
- muffin tin
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup peaches peeled, diced
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped
- 1 2/3 cup flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 and prepare a muffin pan with liners or spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix the wet ingredients together.1/3 cup oil, 1 cup sugar, 2 eggs, 1/3 cup water, 1 teaspoon vanilla, 1 cup peaches
- In another bowl, mix the dry ingredients together.1 teaspoon baking soda, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon baking powder, 1/2 cup pecans, 1 2/3 cup flour
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and mix in the wet ingredients until just barely combined. Fill the muffin cups 2/3 of the way full. Bake the muffins at 350 for about 20 minutes.